Professional development webcasts
Each webcast features a 45– or 60–minute panel discussion, along with recommended readings and suggested discussion questions.
Use our webcasts as the centerpiece of staff development workshops or in your professional learning communities, or watch them for your own professional development whenever you have time.
Use our webcasts in your teacher education courses — they can easily be integrated into your teaching curriculum across a wide range of literacy courses, including the following:
- Foundations of Literacy Reading
- Diagnosis/Diagnostic Reading
- Introduction to Teaching
- Introduction to Special Education
- Teaching Language Arts/Language Arts Methods Courses
- Effective Reading Programs
- Remedial Reading Techniques/Instruction for Remediation
- Reading to Learn/Content Area
- Reading and Writing Instruction
- Introduction to English Language Learners
- Teaching Middle School Language Arts